From Problem Solving to Problems Dissolving Retreat
On Friday, May 18th and Saturday, May 19th, 2018 from 9AM-4PM, Kim Kaase, Certified Advanced Transformative Coach, will facilitate an exploration of what contributes to more efficient and creative problem solving and more importantly what leads to problems actually dissolving? We will explore the most stress free yet productive way to live life and love your work.
The objectives of the retreat are simple, yet profound. You will leave this retreat:
- Spending less time solving problems and less time in the stress of your job, business and virutally anywhere in your life
- Able to solve problems once and for all
- With consistent access to solutions on demand
- The potential for long-time problems to virtually disappear
- Held in an intimate and relaxed space in the Galleria area, Houston, Texas
- Refreshments and lunch will be provided both days
- Friday, May 18th and Saturday May 19th from 9AM-4PM
- Fee: $595 per person through Friday, April 27th; $795 per person thereafter
Click here to register and pay. Within 24 hours of your completed payment, you will receive an email with details, location and everything else you need to know.
Interested, but not quite sure? Here's a brief video of Kim talking about the transformations that occurred during the last reatreat. Or Click here to request a quick conversation with Kim to determine if this retreat might be right for you.
Enjoy Life|The Happiest of Happy Hours
In 2017 fellow Coach, Creativity expert and dear friend, Cherie Ray, and I are continuing our a series of evening events called "Enjoy Life - The Happiest of Happy Hours".
We will lead a short group discussion, enjoy some wine and snacks and engage in lively conversation with fellow explorers here in Houston. Next happy hour is Thursday, April 19, 2018 from 6-8 at Cherie's Heights Studio. Email me to RSVP. I hope you join us!